Privacy Code – Legislative Decree 30.6.2003, n. 196 – Art. 13 – EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data – Art. 13
, Via Carolina Romani, 44 – Bresso (MI) – Italy; P.IVA 06479590967 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a database, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The data will be processed for the following purposes, manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means.
- Object and legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – communicated by you , on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts or for web registrations to the services of the Owner.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art.24 lett. a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the owner’s services and products;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B)Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you by e-mail, post, sms or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and information on services and products offered by Pesenti Alessandro SRL or to detect your degree of satisfaction.
We would like to point out to you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the owner’s services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (art.130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and also subsequently in fulfillment of the legal obligations regarding the conservation of accounting records. For the processing for Marketing Purposes, the same will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until the withdrawal of the specific consent by the interested party occurs.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, personal finance companies, Internet Service Providers, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors;
- Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, consultants, Internet Service Providers, etc.), to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
The Data Controller may also communicate his data to employees and collaborators, as managers or agents, also temporarily assigned to the use of the same.
Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union or at the Internet Service Providers appointed by us. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Pesenti Alessandro SRL, Via Carolina Romani, 44 – Bresso (MI) – Italy
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.